What does 'hand stamped' mean?
- The method which is used to personalise our pieces, is called hand stamping. Hand stamping is the process in which each individual letter or design stamp is lined up by eye and hammered by hand into the metal to make the specific impression. This may mean that letters and designs may not be ‘perfectly’ straight, spaced evenly and it’s almost guaranteed that no two items will be exactly the same – any variations should be regarded as characteristics to your personal piece. That is the sheer beauty of hand stamped and handmade items; they’re bespoke and unique to the wearer.
Can I choose a font or specific design stamp?
- Yes. Here you'll find examples of all our current fonts and design stamps. New font choices and design stamps are always being added to so do check back often. Please be aware that some fonts and designs may be too big/small dependant on your item requested and/or whether you have chosen to have a full limit of characters used on your piece. We can always advise further if you contact us, and we can discuss your options.
Do you do giftboxing?
- Yes! On the majority of our items, we offer a giftboxing option. You'll see on each individual listing whether you can upgrade the giftbox to a more luxurious option. Otherwise, all our items come attractively packaged
Our sterling silver items automatically come packaged in a silver/grey pillowbox or linen effect gift box. You can see an example of those, here.
I can't see what I'm looking for - can I have something made especially for me?
- Yes of course. We welcome commissions and bespoke requests. Please get in contact via our Contact Us page, or via our Facebook page.
How do I find out what size to order?
- We always recommend visiting a high street jewellery who can accurately measure you. However, we understand that isn't always possible, so, we have created a sizing guide for you to be able to measure yourself.
- Delivery charges will depend on how much you order. Upon checkout, you will be able to select which delivery option you would prefer. Please note that sterling silver items over £20 must be sent Special Delivery as this is the only option which will cover for insurance purposes.
For more information, see here.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we do ship internationally. The only country we currently do not ship to, is Germany.
Where can I find your current turnaround time?
- The current turnaround time can be found on the homepage of the website or usually on our Facebook page. We always strongly suggest you enquire about the turnaround time, as it does vary from time to time, depending on times of the year, holidays and events, by contacting us if in doubt. On certain items, a 'Rush Order' fee may be applied.
What is a 'Rush Order' fee?
- A Rush Order fee is a small additional amount, paid in order to receive your item quicker than the turnaround time. This fee covers additional time spent in the workshop after that days orders are filled, to ensure your item is made and with you quickly.
What is a Hallmark?
- You can find all the information you need regarding hallmarking, here.
How do I look after my jewellery?
- Good question! We've compiled some information and advice on how to look after your jewellery.
why don't you ship to Germany?
Unfortunately, since Germany changed their import allowances, aluminium and precious metals and stones are not permitted to be sent in the post.
You can find a full list of Germany's postal restrictions here.