At Dudley & Roo, we like to try and do our bit to reduce our carbon footprint, therefore, we've recently changed our packaging to do away with cellophane wherever possible and use more eco-friendly and plastic free options as we can and will always keep this under review.
You will notice that during your ordering process, there will be a drop down menu to choose from regarding your packaging. The two options are: "If possible, please send my order in packaging that has been re-used to help reduce waste" or, "I would prefer my order to be sent in packaging in new condition". These options are for the outer packaging only; the envelope or box, padding etc that your order will arrive in. Each and every ordered item will be individually packaged in new condition.
Standard delivery will be sent as Second Class Signed For delivery which is £2.00.
First Class Signed For delivery is £2.50. The delivery charge will ultimately depend upon the final order amount but will be shown upon checkout.
Sterling Silver items which are ordered and total above £20 will need to be sent as Special Delivery which is £6.50. This option can also be chosen should you wish your item to be sent next day as soon as your order has been made (not to be confused with the Rush Order fee).
Shipping overseas (outside of the UK) is charged at a standard rate of £10 and will be shipped through the Royal Mail Tracked & Signed service. Please note that any excess charges such as custom fees etc, are not the responsibility of Dudley & Roo.
- Dudley & Roo can not be held responsible for shipping to an incorrect address if that address is the one shown on your PayPal details. Please check upon checkout that your delivery address is correct.
- Sterling silver items above £20 will be sent Royal Mail Special Delivery without exception. This is due to the insurance for your item(s) when sending via this method. Should you select a lesser shipping option, the liability falls on the customer.
- Please ensure that you have noted our order turnaround time. This will periodically change in accordance with workload and busy periods such as Christmas and other UK holidays or celebrated dates, but will be highlighted on the D & R Facebook page. If in doubt, please get in touch and we will be happy to provide you with the relevant information.
- Should you require an order to be dispatched before the stated shipping time, there will be a Rush Order Fee. Please note that this can not always be offered due to high volumes of orders around certain dates and public holidays.
- International shipping times may vary due to unexpected delays, holidays and customs. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and we cannot be held accountable.
- Any customs charges that are incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer. Each country has customs and/or handling charges which need to be paid in order for you to receive your item(s). These charges are NOT included in our stated shipping costs.
- When ordering through another platform (such as Facebook), parcels (UK) will be shipped Second Class Signed For. For other shipping options, please state which option you require before being invoiced. Should you require a higher cost shipping option after having paid an initial invoice, a second invoice will be issued to cover the difference.
- If we are out of stock of materials to make your item(s), you will be notified. Please allow an extra 3-5 working days for shipping. If this is unsuitable, you may cancel your order and a refund will be issued.
- We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft of goods once they have been received by you.
- If your order arrives broken, faulty or incorrect, you must notify us immediately and within 5 days.Photographic and written evidence may be held by us of your order before it is sent. This is for the benefit of Dudley & Roo, the customer and any postal service used and/or PayPal.
- Should your order be sent to you and after a failed attempted delivery, returned to the sorting office/back to Dudley & Roo, return postage will be requested from you before redelivery.
- Should an item be delivered to you fraudulently, i.e. has been signed for but you have not received it, a Police Report will be required and Dudley & Roo will need sight of this to process your order/refund.